Friday, January 29, 2021

January, 2021 Reading List

 

YTD: Books Read 20   Hours Spent 206
Goal: 100 books and 1500 hours

MTD: Books Read 20   Hours Spent 206
 
What an interesting January this has been. Towards the end of 2020, I started stockpiling new purchases from the various end of year sales.  I saved them all for 2021 and now I am working my way through the pile with bookish glee. I have a smattering of everything on my list -- cooking, microbiology, history, science fiction, Agatha Christie, biography, cozy mysteries, behavioral sciences --and I have been to so many interesting places -- Appalachia, Damascus, Botswana, South Africa, the Outback, all over England, ancient Greece and even outerspace.


Broken Homes  By  cover artThe Mysterious Mr. Quin  By  cover artHeroes  By  cover artI Contain Multitudes  By  cover artWashington's End  By  cover art

Rocket Boys -- Re-read
The Man in the Brown Suit  -- NEW3  ACCC
I Contain Multitudes -- NEW4  Science1
The Mote in God's Eye  -- NEW5 20 in '21
Broken Homes --  NEW8
Heroes-- NEW11
Washington's End -- NEW12 History2
Foundryside-- NEW16  DNF
The Lost Man-- NEW17
The Medici -- NEW18 History4
The Trials of Rumpole -- NEW19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.