Saturday, May 9, 2020

Thanks, Mike




Interview With The Robot - Lee Bacon

Thank you, Mike Finn. I am going to give it a try. I don't usually read the AO titles with multiple narrators. I learned early on that the embellishment of music and multiple actors tends to drive me crazy. I am not the Sesame generation and I like things slow and simple, no sensory overload. Still, Mike has not steered me wrong yet, so I just added this one to my library.

Update:  I stayed up past my bedtime last night. I could not turn it off. Not only was the story engaging but the multiple narrators was well-done and there was no superfluous music marking the chapters or guiding my emotions. I loved the Tom Hanks and Wil Wheaton sound alike narrators.

Thank you again, Mike Finn.

Originally published 9:54 am 29 January 2020 on Booklikes