Sunday, February 28, 2021

2021 Reading List: February

 

YTD:  34 Books Read, 351 Hours Spent
Goal: 100 books and 1500 hours
 
MTD: 14 Books Read.   144 Hours Spent
 
I did not get through as many books as I had hoped in February but that is what happens when real life decides that it has other plans for my time. Still, it was a good month with some interesting and even thought-provoking reads. I am still working my way through last year's purchases while I continue to line my bookshelves with more from this year's sales and daily deals.

Best fiction this month is a tie among favorite series: A Test of Wills, Next to Last Stand and The Brutal Telling. Worst of the month definitely goes to Murder Comes to Call. 
 
The Brutal Telling  By  cover artNext to Last Stand  By  cover artCall for the Dead  By  cover artA Test of Wills  By  cover art


The Secret of Chimneys  -- Re-read ACCC
The Third Man -- Re-read, ACCC
Call for the Dead-- NEW22, ACCC
The Blank Slate --  NEW24, 20 for '21
Agatha Christie: A Mysterious Life -- NEW25,  20 for '21
The Foundling -- Re-read

MTD: 14 Books Read.   144 Hours Spent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.