Friday, August 14, 2020

Book Haul: Audible 2 for 1 Sale


Usually the Audible 2 for 1 sales run for a couple of weeks. The current sale started in May and will end in a week; the choices changed every few weeks. There were some good choices in the pile, but I already owned them. I bought these instead. Some I chose to get some variety into my reading and to try something a out of my normal range of reading. 

The Clockmaker's Daughter was meh. Murder at Melrose Court was such a hoot that I've read the second already and have the third in my Wish List. The rest are TBR.


 Over the course of the sale, I picked up...
 
 
 
 
The History of Ancient Rome audiobook cover art  The Fall and Rise of China audiobook cover art 
 
The Clockmaker's Daughter audiobook cover art  The History of Ancient Egypt audiobook cover art 
 
Murder at Melrose Court audiobook cover art  How to Hide an Empire audiobook cover art 
 
The Wars of the Roses audiobook cover art  How to Read Literature Like a Professor audiobook cover art 
 
The Last Tribe audiobook cover art  Villa in Italy audiobook cover art 
 
 
Okay, I have credits to burn, so bring on the next sale.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.