Saturday, June 26, 2021

Death of a Village & The Skeleton in the Closet

 

M.C. Beaton (read by Graeme Malcom & Clive Anderson, respectively)
 
 
Death of a Village  By  cover art        The Skeleton in the Closet  By  cover art


Necessary roughage
M.C Beaton was a prolific writer who cranked out short, light-hearted novels like sausages that I am now gobbling up like candy.  Well not like candy because if I were I would have read them all already. She is great to read when I'm in a slump or to clear the cobwebs after too much heavy reading.

However, I have reached the point where I just don't want  to write a review about each and everyone that I read because how many times and in how many different ways can I say how much I enjoy the Haimish MacBeth stories and that next I will work my way through Agatha Raisin? 

So unless I come across a Beaton story that is out of the ordinary, this is my last word on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.