Friday, September 11, 2020

September. 2020: To Be Read

Many thanks to Blogger for the absurd layout of this page. One day I will figure how to make images work on this platform.
So this is my TBR shelf, books I have lined up waiting to read. It will grow between now and January 11 when my Audible account renews and I receive my annual allotment of 24 credits. I have to spend my 10 remaining 2020 credits before then. I like to get the best bang for my buck, so I hold on to them, hoping to find something in the next 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 sale.
Audible just added something called Audible Plus and I can stream certain books for free. Great! Now I don't have to depend on my local library when I want something new to read but I don't want it badly enough to waste a credit on it.






Understanding Complexity audiobook cover artUnderstanding Japan audiobook cover artThe History of Ancient Egypt audiobook cover art
The History of Ancient Rome audiobook cover artThe Gate Keeper audiobook cover artThe Red Door audiobook cover art
The Wars of the Roses audiobook cover artNothing Ventured audiobook cover artA Lonely Death audiobook cover artValiant Ambition audiobook cover art

Dry Bones audiobook cover art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.